Proudly ‘wearing’ the elegance and the edgy look of the Asus brand, the Zenpad 10 Z300C was announced in June 2015 and the device was available for sale from that moment on. The tablet has an internal memory of 8 GB or 16 GB or even 32 GB and 2 GB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop). Asus Zenpad 10 Z300C targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
The tablet features a 10 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 800 x 1280(~ 149 pixel density). The processor of the device is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz; Intel Atom x3-C3200 while the graphic processor is Mali-450MP4. However, this device can start performing at an undesirable rate after a while and really irritate the user. If you wish to solve these problems, then all you have to do is to hard reset the device back to factory default settings. This hard reset procedure offers you the chance to keep all your desired contents of the SD card, so only elements that are stored on the internal memory will be affected. Before commencing, you should make sure that the device has sufficient battery (above 60 per cent) and backup everything important. You can do this on a hard drive or any other external accessory.
Soft resetting your Asus Zenpad 10 Z300C is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer. Whilst everything important is deleted, the device will be brought back to a working state in an instant. You need to keep in mind that a backup is recommended before beginning this process. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- From the Settings menu, you will have to select Factory Data Reset icon.
- You have to touch the Reset phone.
- Select Erase everything (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Choose Ok and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
- Your device will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
And here is the alternative method to hard reset the Zenpad:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button.
- Your device will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Factory reset option and select it using the Power button.
- Your device will reboot with the factory settings.